These vegan peanut butter cookies are the real deal. They are chewy, not as sweet as regular cookies, and most of all, they are delicious. NB: I did not build this recipe. However, I did make some modifications to make it vegan.
How to make my vegan peanut butter cookies:
You will need the followingingredients
- One cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- One tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (any plant based milk will do)
- One cup all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Work peanut butter, sugars and vanilla extract until the mixture is light and fluffy. In corporate the almond milk. In a second bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Beat gradually until combine.
- Add flour mixture to the peanut butter and sugar mixture…
View original post 51 more words